Invitation to review new DIP PR

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun May 14 23:03:27 PDT 2017

There's a PR for a new DIP titled "Delegatable Functions" [1]. If
you have time, I invite you to review the PR to make sure it's in
the best state possible for moving forward to a merge and
preliminary review. At this stage, we're looking for copy edits
(grammar, spelling, vocabulary), line edits (rephrasing
sentences, restructuring paragraphs) and content (are there any
major holes in the proposal, unanswered questions).

Thanks in advance to any and all who participate.

[1] https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/61