DMD now has colorized syntax highlighting in error messages

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 15 07:18:30 PDT 2017

On 5/15/2017 1:05 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> I haven't gotten the chance to look at the dmd error messages yet to see how
> they look,

They're a little garish at the moment, but that's just to make sure it's working
correctly. I expect to tune it a bit, especially once I fix the console color
package to be more useful.

I eventually want to make the console color package into a generic module, it
could improve a number of console apps.