DMD now has colorized syntax highlighting in error messages

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 15 08:40:58 PDT 2017

On 5/15/2017 8:35 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 15 May 2017 at 14:18:30 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> I eventually want to make the console color package into a generic module, it
>> could improve a number of console apps.
>
> FYI we already have a few D modules that do console color (among other things)
> like consoled or my terminal.d.

I have console programs that do it, too. That's why such needs to be turned into
a generic module, instead of constantly being reinvented.