Harbored-mod 0.2.1 and DYaml 0.6.1 at dlang-community

Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 16 15:30:41 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 22:03:17 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> Nice, I have wait so many months until I decided to fork
> yamkeys because of d-yaml. Now I can delete it thanks. This
> makes my live easier.  This is something I want to propose many
> times, that there is something like dlang-community. Btw. is
> there some more info about it. Because I miss it somehow

It's an organization that was formed to avoid exactly this issue
of needing to fork popular repositories all the time. As Basile
mentioned this means that instead of waiting for months a bug fix
can be merged and released within minutes and thus actual
development and improvement can happen - instead of wasting a lot
of time recreating the same fix or being annoyed broken
dependencies.
Due to being quite young, there's much public visibility or
information yet.
However, if you have a project that you would like to be part of
this org or just want to talk to us, please feel free to open an
issue here:

https://github.com/dlang-community/discussions

(we abuse GH issues as a public mailing list)