Trip notes from Israel

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 26 10:05:31 PDT 2017

On Friday, 26 May 2017 at 11:32:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Every person in the room took a significant fraction of the
> meeting time to tear me a new one about dub and
> http://code.dlang.org. Each in a different place

Just a couple days ago, people asked me if my libs were on dub...
this was annoying because they shouldn't have to ask *me*, they
should just ask the website, but even basic search and listing is
broken.

I've complained about this before...
https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/issues/123 in Sept 2015.

I'm not a dub user, so I don't particularly care to maintain it
myself... but does NOBODY care?

It is also embarrassingly slow to even load the code.dlang.org
homepage.

> Documentation of vibe.d was also mentioned as an important
> problem.

Documentation in general is a big problem.