DCompute is now in the master branch of LDC

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 02:33:05 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the dcompute modifications to LDC are
now in the master branch of LDC. The dcompute extensions require
LLVM 3.9.1 or greater for NVPTX/CUDA and my fork[1] of LLVM for
SPIRV.

Someone (sorry I've forgotten who!) at dconf said they'd make a
docker image of the dependencies (ldc llvm), if you're reading
please let me know! Or if someone else wants to do it thats good
too.

I'm still quite busy until July (honours thesis), but if anyone
wanting to contribute to either the runtime stuff [2](all D), LDC
[3] or LLVM [1](mostly C++) I'm happy to answer any questions,
providing testing and performance feedback on diverse systems is
also appreciated. Feel free to drop a line at
https://gitter.im/libmir/public

[1]: https://github.com/thewilsonator/llvm/tree/compute
[2]: https://github.com/libmir/dcompute
[3]: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc