Silicon Valley D Meetup - May 25, 2017 - "Trip reports: DConf 2017 and C++Now 2017"

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 30 18:27:15 PDT 2017

On 05/30/2017 06:18 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 May 2017 at 07:53:16 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> We have guests Martin Nowak, Dentcho Bankov, and Georgi Dimitrov in
>> person:
>>
>>   https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/240129190/
>>
>> Ali
>
> How'd this go?

It turned into a social gathering at a very loud restaurant instead. :)
I will keep the same topic for next month.

Ali

P.S. For others in Silicon Valley, we've lost our venue. If you know of
a place that can accommodate up to 15 people, preferably without badge
access at 7pm, preferably around Sunnyvale (or Mountain View, etc.),
please let me know.