DCompute is now in the master branch of LDC

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 31 15:03:25 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 18:55:14 bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 12:28:47 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> > But can we please reduce the bike shedding
>
> Marketing is only bike shedding if you don't care how many people
> make use of your work.

That may be true, but given how this was supposed to be a thread on some
great news about this cool library, having most of the posts be about the
name has got to be frustrating.

Yes, the name matters, but this thread has been pretty thoroughly derailed
from its original purpose.

- Jonathan M Davis