SublimeLinter-contrib-dmd: dmd feedback as you type

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Nov 1 12:54:38 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 15:43:08 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:47:26 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
> wrote:
>
>> Sounds cool, I assume you use -o- option to disable DMD
>> codegen?
>
> yes
>
>> Should be fairly fast.
>
> indeed

Surprising. Back in 2014 i used something similar to display the
AST in my IDE (also -o- but to get the JSON output) and found it
slow (especially in projects since the dmd command line had to
include all the imports and sources to avoid false positives).
Tt's been replaced by something based on libdparse, which also
allows to  show syntax errors fast.