Reorganization and list of D libraries (300+)

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Nov 4 11:26:42 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-04 01:12, Fra Mecca wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Lurking in this forum I had the feeling that lots of D developers tend
> to rewrite lots of code that could be found in libraries. This is not
> bad per se but I thought that one of the reason could have been the
> current process of library discovery.
>
> For this reason I have edited a list of libraries that could aid in this
> process.
>
> I also considered that the following features could be of importance to
> you:
> - License
> - Garbage collector
> - last modification (automated)
>
> The list is of course not complete and I could not test all of the
> libraries I included.
>
> I welcome you to modify it, open PRs or issues on github.
>
> https://github.com/FraMecca/D_Libraries_Registry
>
> I hope it could lead to a better ecosystem for the whole D community.

DWT is using the EPL, Eclipse Public License, license.
I'm missing the ddb [1] and mysql-native [2] database libraries.
There are many list like this for other languages, they're usually
called "awesome-<lang>" where <lang> is the language.

[1] https://github.com/pszturmaj/ddb
[2] https://github.com/mysql-d/mysql-native

--
/Jacob Carlborg