Reorganization and list of D libraries (300+)

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Mon Nov 6 16:12:14 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 4 November 2017 at 00:16:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 11/03/2017 05:12 PM, Fra Mecca wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/FraMecca/D_Libraries_Registry
>
> This effort should be combined with the current work being done
> to http://code.dlang.org/
>
> I hope Martin, Seb, and others that are involved will see this
> thread. (Yes, I'm pinging them. :) )
>
> Ali

Even being the wrong Martin :-) I think the DUB registry really
needs more and better filters, so that the gems inside can be
found easily. (like: Number of Github stars, number of downloads,
number of developers and in the future: money donated to this
project ...).

There has been several attempts but I would like to encourage the
D Foundation to put more focus on this. Better ecosystem around
third party software means less work for improvement of standard
lib.

Regards mt.