SublimeLinter-contrib-dmd: dmd feedback as you type. v1.1.0: DUB integration.

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Thu Nov 9 12:11:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 16:06:24 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:32:34 UTC, SrMordred wrote:
>> Thank you , works perfectly!
>>
>> One idea: Integrating with dub.
>> So you don´t have to manually set lib dirs and flags since its
>> all on 'dub.json' already.
>
> You can pretty much copy paste from sublide for this [1] (my
> own D plugin for ST3).
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/MoritzMaxeiner/sublide/blob/master/dub.py#L40

Thank you Moritz!

The plugin now looks for DUB project configuration files in open
folders and adds any required import paths that can be determined
from those automatically.

If you have installed the plugin using Sublime Text's Package
Control, you'll get the update automatically.