mir-linux-kernel 1.0.0: Linux system call numbers for different architectures

Adrian Matoga dlang.spam at matoga.info
Tue Nov 14 13:08:14 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 08:54:54 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 08:43:32 UTC, Adrian Matoga
> wrote:
>> On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 18:27:36 UTC, Nathan S. wrote:
>>> About package
>>> --------------
>>> Linux system call numbers for different architectures. That's
>>> all.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Was there anything wrong with
>> https://code.dlang.org/packages/syscall-d ?
>
> From it's readme:
>
>     Supported Platforms:
>         Linux-x86_64
>         Linux-x86
>         OSX-x86_64
>         FreeBSD-x86_64
>
> i.e. x86[_64] only.
> mir-linux-kernel has all the supported archs.

Still, I would first try to submit a PR to syscall-d, and only go
for a new package if syscall-d owners refuse to extend the list
of platforms.
Now we have two different packages that are supposed to do the
same but have different arbitrary limitations.