Silicon Valley D Meetup - November 30, 2017 - "DCompute: Harnessing all your hardware" by Nicholas Wilson

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 00:04:35 UTC 2017

We're very fortunate to have Nic as our speaker this month. He will be
connecting remotely. We will announce the Google Hangouts link later so
that you can join as well.

"DCompute is a set of libraries designed to work with ldc to enable
native execution of regular D code on GPUs (and other more exotic
targets of OpenCL such as FPGAs DSPs) on the OpenCL and CUDA runtimes."

   https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/slbvflywpbfc/

Ali