Intellij D Language v1.15.2

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:52:52 UTC 2017

I have try it, but does not seem to work, Event log is full of some
DScanner Error:

12:50 DScanner Error
2017-11-24T12:50:53.293:first.d:visit:325 Could not locate object.d or
object.di

12:50 DScanner Error
2017-11-24T12:50:53.293:first.d:visit:411 Could not resolve location of
module 'vibe/web/rest'