Intellij D Language v1.15.2

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:41:36 UTC 2017

Another problem is when I am on some another project and do open some D
project,
it should ask me about if I want to open it in another window or this
window right away
and then show some progresbar loading D project with (dub describe and so
on)
but now it run dub describe first which is wierd when it takes more then
one second to finish (it makes seems like nothing happened at all)