Intellij D Language v1.15.2

Mengu mengukagan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:25:37 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 20:11:01 UTC, singingbush wrote:
> Hi all. A new release intellij-dlanguage plugin has been made
> available for download from the Jetbrains repository this week.
>
> The speed at which features and bug fixes are being done has
> picked up recently. We've had 4 releases this month alone. It
> would be really helpful if there are any Intellij users out
> there who don't already use our plugin to install it via the
> plugin repo and try it out (there are 2 D plugins, make sure to
> install the correct one). We now have error reporting built in
> to the plugin so that if anything breaks it's easy to inform
> the team about the problem.
>
> There is also support for debugging with GDB (since v1.14 1st
> Nov). We need to completely overhaul our documentation as some
> of it is outdated now and there is no mention of the gdb
> support. If anyone with Java/Kotlin experience wants to get
> involved with helping squash bugs then we welcome pull requests
> so please feel free to browse the issues on our github
> repository and get involved.
>
> https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage
>
> If you find the plugin helpful please also rate the plugin:
>
> https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/8115-d-language

hi singingbush

i normally use emacs but i wanted to contribute to the community
effort and see how the plugin is.

i downloaded IDEA CE 2017.2 and i have imported an existing D
project. when i want to run the project it lets me choose if i
want to use DUB or DMD (that's great) and then i choose DUB and
then it warns me about project not having SDK settings. i then
went on and set the DMD/bin path as the SDK folder.

i also set the DUB path initially but after running, it told me
to configure it again. maybe it did not save in the first place.

all in all, it was a pleasure. thank you for your efforts :)