We're looking for a Software Developer! (D language)

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:47:31 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 11:10:09 UTC, Johanna Burgos wrote:
> Your Mission
>

> Your Track Record
>
> Degree in Computer Science, or closely-related

It baffles me that recruitment still works using this as a
requirement. A CS graduate will never know any of these besides
basic intro to C, C++, html, css,  databases,  and basic
hardware-software theory... without self learning and practice.

I've never sat in a cs class for a second and I will be bored to
death learning these stuff in lectures. I learnt them beyond the
syllables years back on my own at a much quicker pase.

You become experienced and skilled when you're passionate about
it.  Its how I started from being curious about how software is
made to a full stack generalist... knowing more stack than the
above requirements.

You want skills not pedigree.