mir-algorithm v0.6.21: Python and C++ interconnection + API sugar

Ilya Yaroshenko ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:00:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

About Mir Algorithm
--------------------
Mir Algorithm[1] is Dlang core library for math, finance and a
home for Dlang multidimensional array package - ndslice.

New Modules
--------------

  - mir.ndslice.connect.cpython* - Python Buffer Protocol

  - mir.ndslice.connect.cpp* - ndslice wrapper for extern(C++)
functions

New API
--------------

  - lazy multidimensional element-wise operations:
             c[] = a + b.map!sqrt * d;
             auto dp = reduce!"a + b"(0.0, a * b);

      (map and reduce are from mir.ndslice.topology)

  - mir.ndslice.dynamic now accepts all  kinds of slices

  - mir.ndslice.topology.byDim (@jmh530)

  - const slices got random access and slicing

Special thanks to @jmh530 for PRs and bug fixes.

  * - This work has been sponsored by Symmetry Investments [2] and
Kaleidic Associates [3].

P.S.
Let me know if your company uses Mir-Algorithm and I can put its
badge in the readme.

[1] https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm
[2] http://symmetryinvestments.com
[3] https://github.com/kaleidicassociates