iopipe alpha 0.0.1 version

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 04:22:01 UTC 2017

I added a tag for iopipe and added it to the dub registry so people can
try it out.

I didn't want to add it until I had fully documented and unittested it.

http://code.dlang.org/packages/iopipe
https://github.com/schveiguy/iopipe

If you plan on using it, expect some API changes in the near future. I
think the next step is really to add Windows support for the IODev type.

Suggestions and ideas welcome and appreciated.

I also want to add generated documentation. Does anyone know of a good
way to generate the ddoc (or ddox or whatever) and put it directly into
the repository for github to serve? Would be an awesome tip for people
making projects for code.dlang.org.

-Steve