Very tiny script for testing D projects with Pijul version control system.

Suliman evermind at live.ru
Sat Oct 14 08:47:17 UTC 2017

GIT IMHO very heavy for tiny projects. And I decided to try
http://pijul.com/
I am developing on Windows, but I need to test code on Linux. So
I did very simple tool-chain:
Developing on Windows.
Making package with command: `pijul dist -d latest`
Syncing code to Linux VPS/VirtualBox instance with WinSCP.
Running next script that replace content of folder with latest
version from archive.
Unpacking with: `unpack latest.tar.gz`

Place next script to: /usr/local/bin/unpack

##!/bin/bash
if [ ${1: -7} == ".tar.gz" ]
then
      tar --strip-components=1 -xf latest.tar.gz
else
      echo "You should specify archive name"
      echo $1
fi

latest.tar.gz should be placed in app dir folder on the same
level with `sourse` folder.

Hope this will helpful!