iopipe alpha 0.0.1 version

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Wed Oct 18 01:11:58 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 13:45:02 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>I was thinking about using Jason White's io library, but I
>>haven't seen him around in a while
> Yes, it would be interesting if you will get some from his lib.
> He have very good API

I previously collaborated a bit on that library as it was very
close to the design I had in mind since years. Unfortunately the
lib seems unmaintained now and also went somewhat off-track with
a std.socket wrapper
(https://github.com/jasonwhite/io/commit/3bbe43954d9c11cc892da10f656f31fff863875a#diff-a5ef7b1ce67d62b95f9bdf019adc4784). But indeed I'll try to contact him.

Furthermore I want this to be very focused (no stat/fs
functionality beyond what's necessary), but also add hooks for
Fiber based async event loops.

It's really not that much work to write an unbuffered I/O
library, so let's see where that goes.