DMD Installation Wiki

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:32:52 UTC 2017

In preparation for an upcoming blog post on DMD & Windows, I've
edited the DMD installation page on the Wiki with more up-to-date
and generic instructions than what was there before. I invite
anyone and everyone to look it over and fix any errors,
grammatical or otherwise.

More to the point, though, I haven't touched the other sections
on the page yet. However, I feel there should be information
there for each platform on what's available from the download
page, what steps are necessary to configure the system when using
the zip archives, and how to use a DMD installed via the
install.sh script. I can get to it myself eventually, but I would
prefer if someone already familiar with these things got to it
first :-)