SublimeLinter-contrib-dmd: dmd feedback as you type

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Tue Oct 31 16:00:25 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:32:34 UTC, SrMordred wrote:
> Thank you , works perfectly!
>
> One idea: Integrating with dub.
> So you don´t have to manually set lib dirs and flags since its
> all on 'dub.json' already.

That would be nice. I don't have a project yet that uses dub
though, so I am not well prepared to do that. Currently, settings
are read courtesy the parent plug-in SublimeLinter. It is written
in Python and quite extensible and well documented [1] -- do you
want to have a go at it? (This was my first exposure to Python by
the way.)

Out of curiosity, what other plugins from [2] do you use in
Sublime Text? How are they integrating with dub?

[1] http://www.sublimelinter.com/en/latest/
[2] https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors