Hong Kong dlang Meetup

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 4 12:25:59 PDT 2017

Several of us from the D community will be in Hong Kong on a business trip
next week (me, John Colvin, Atila Neves, and Ilya Yaroshenko), and our
client, Symmetry Investments[1], has offered to sponsor a dlang meetup. We
haven't decided when exactly to meet up yet, but we're looking to meet up
sometime during the week of the 11th - 15th (probably on Thursday or Friday
evening) and figured that we should see if anyone here was interested in
showing up and would thus have some stake in when during the week it
happened.

The current plan is that the meetup will take place at Symmetry's main
office in Chater House in Central Hong Kong.

- Jonathan M Davis

[1] http://symmetryinvestments.com/about-us/

Some open source dlang stuff whose developement was paid for by Symmetry:
https://github.com/kaleidicassociates

Of note is https://github.com/kaleidicassociates/excel-d which Atila talked
about at dconf this year.