D on devdocs

Moritz Maxeiner via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 11 08:02:17 PDT 2017

On Monday, 11 September 2017 at 03:23:47 UTC, ANtlord wrote:
> Hello. I'm not sure that you know, but documentation of D
> language has become to devdocs.io. It is web service provides
> offline documentation. We've got a useful tool for
> documentation viewing and reading. The next step is an
> implementation of version support.

Didn't know about it until it was mentioned in another thread
here recently [1], but I do think this is great and I especially
like their dark theme (clean, minimal).
Do you know how much work would it be to reuse devdocs (I see it
is open source) as a basis for hosting dub package docs)?

[1]
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.6556.1504522081.31550.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com