mysqln - tagged bugfix release v1.1.1

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Sep 20 05:46:03 UTC 2017

BTW, I'm going to re-post something I posted to github:

FWIW, to any any all who may see: If you need something (even just a
tagged release), don't hesitate to ping me, or re-ping, or even straight
up harass me about it. I forget things easily, and the squeaky wheel
really does get the grease. I have a bad habit of getting caught up in
"real life"tm, so if something's really important, make sure to let me
know: the worst thing I could possibly do is be busy with other things,
so by all means, lemme-have-it.

Github pinging is probably the most reliable way to get my attention (in
a positive way), so if you need something, don't hesitate: My github id
is Abscissa