DlangIDE v0.8.0 released

Traktor Toni ibtemp at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:00:21 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 07:23:30 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:
> 1. Ctrl+F5 does. You can change shortcuts in
> ~/.dlangide/shortcuts.json (on Windows - in
> currentUser/AppData/.dlangide/shortcuts.json
> 2. Why should IDE include compiler. It's easy to download it
> from official site.
> 3. Is Code completion/GoToDefinition/Call tips/Doc comments
> enough? If so, it's present. No refactoring support.

The shortcuts should be identical to Visual Studio, anything else
is a waste of time to learn and configure.
The IDE should contain the compiler for convenience, this way
dlang.org can point to your download and say "install and press
run"
Code completion isnt working for me on windows, no clue what's
missing.