Silicon Valley D Meetup - September 28, 2017 - "Open Methods: From C++ to D" by Jean-Louis Leroy

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 22:30:48 UTC 2017

On 09/30/2017 01:34 PM, Mengu wrote:
 > On Friday, 29 September 2017 at 21:06:56 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> The slides:
 >>
 >>   https://jll63.github.io/openmethods.d/dlang-meetup-2017-09-28/
 >>
 >> Unfortunately, there is no video.
 >
 > it's been years yahu, insan bi kamera ayarlar :)

This is the millionth time that we failed to have a successful
recording. And... this particular day looked like the easiest one:
AdRoll has their meeting rooms hooked up with cameras, multiple
microphones, their own Google Meet account, muted or not muted, a very
helpful technical person at hand, etc. And the users were not bloody
customers either: we are a bunch of well educated, highly technical,
highly experienced people. Still... No successful recording... :)

I will put my consumer hat on and blame the product: Recording a meeting
and putting on a shared media is not a solved problem. The best thing
would be, as you say, make one's own recording... :/

Ali