Release: nanovega.d rendering lib like html5 canvas

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Wed Apr 4 07:48:28 UTC 2018

03.04.2018 04:44, Andrew Edwards пишет:

> I made an attempt last year but not much came of it. Would like to help
> out if you don’t mind slowing your pace a bit to provide some mentoring
> when the need arises.
>
> Andrew

My pace isn't fast, unfortunately. In fact porting is rather simple, the
problem is testing and some things I was forced to made more
D-idiomatic. For example wjakob	uses passing args as const reference all
over the place, even bool. I've changed it by passing by value. All
types are less or equal to pointer size so there is no sense to pass
them by reference I think. Also it lets avoid const qualifier on D side,
because passing by value is equal to passing with const qualifier, but
of course it's debatable. And I'd like to instead of Screen class, that
based on glfw library under hood, use several classes based on
arsd.simpledisplay, sdl2, glfw, sfml etc...
Now my code is mess, I need to clean it before pushing but more probably
it'll happens only on the weekends.
Anyway, you're welcome!