code-d 0.17.0 + serve-d 0.1.2

rumbu rumbu at rumbu.ro
Wed Apr 4 15:48:42 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 23:02:42 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> new code-d (D extension for vscode) and serve-d (Language
> Server Protocol server for it) release

dcd-server.exe remains active in memory after I quit VSCode. If I
close/open VSCode several times, I have a lot of dcd-server.exe
instances running, each one consuming around 200k of memory and
2% of processor power (I wonder why since vscode is shut down).

Secondly, why is not dcd-server.exe 64 bit?

Note: this is not criticism, I really appreciate your work.