Dizzy Omega 0.17

ashit axar www.ashit.axar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:33:16 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 at 20:13:24 UTC, unDEFER wrote:
> I have done the first demo version of my game fully written in
> D.
>
> Dizzy is a puzzle game, Purpose of which is the collection and
> use of items.
> Dizzy Omega (Dizzy on Mars) is the sequel of the game Dizzy Y
> (which was for ZX-Spectrum).
>
> The game has 3D graphic, but 2D logic.
>
> The first demo has 24 screens, 17 items, 9 from which you can
> use. Some of them several times.
>
> Site of the project: https://dizzy-omega.sourceforge.io

derelict.util.exception.DerelictException at ..\..\..\..\Users\unDEFER\AppData\Roam
ing\dub\packages\derelict-util-2.0.6\derelict-util\source\derelict\util\exceptio
n.d(35): DerelictGL3.reload failure: An OpenGL context is not
currently active.
----------------
0x002D1A00
0x002BE33A
0x002CF32E
0x002A73D5
0x002A4EAC
0x002C2EE3
0x002EF77F
0x002EF72F
0x002EF55A
0x002D00EC
0x00350D98
0x7578337A in BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77AA92E2 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain
0x77AA92B5 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain

core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError at src\core\exception.d(693): Invalid me
mory operation