Dockerfile with cross-compiler targeting Windows x64

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Apr 8 00:08:17 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 7 April 2018 at 14:05:15 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Hmm how hard would it be to use the MinGW libraries like DMD is
> doing as a fallback since 2.079?

The MinGW ones for the Windows API may do, but the VS 2010
libraries are not an option for LDC, we require at least 2015
(which introduced the 'Universal CRT', probably making things
more complicated). I'd also prefer to keep on defaulting to the
static C runtime in order not to produce binaries depending on
Visual C++ DLLs (hindering portability of Windows binaries).