code-d 0.17.0 + serve-d 0.1.2

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Tue Apr 10 12:27:09 UTC 2018

On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 21:45:57 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
> Am 04.04.2018 um 20:34 schrieb greatsam4sure:
>> [...]
> I just tried to get this to work, too, but I was not able to
> get it to work correctly. It seems that running dub fails
> somehow:
>
> [...]

hm before it would have completely crashed workspace-d/serve-d to
a point where nothing would work, now you basically only get
stdlib and a guess of further import paths. Can you make a
minimal test case where this happens? It is probably due to some
dub.json settings. But as I use dub as a library it should work
the same as just calling `dub build`