Release: nanovega.d rendering lib like html5 canvas

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Wed Apr 11 14:06:54 UTC 2018

11.04.2018 16:30, bauss пишет:
> The documentation should probably be updated to match ddoc.

Sure, of course, but it has low priority now. It is just proof of
concept. First of all I'm interested in estimation of changes I've made.
For example I'm trying to keep const qualifier as most as possible and
either I use passing by value (most of all) or change api to allow using
const qualifier on D side too (in fact one time). Is it worth effort,
has it some caveats?