Aurora DirectX Bindings 12.1

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:58:23 UTC 2018

I am happy to announce that after a prolonged hiatus the Aurora DirectX
bindings have been updated to support DirectX 12.1 and DirectX 11.4. The
project has been refactored to more closely align with the DirectX SDK
headers and the scope is significantly increased to include the D3D
Video, D2D Effects, SVG, and Debugging libraries. And finally, the
package has now been added to DUB.

The following components of DirectX are supported:

DirectX 12.1
- Shaders
- Shader Tracing
- Video
- SDK Layers (Debugging)
DirectX 11.4
- Shaders
- Shader Tracing
- Video
- SDK Layers (Debugging)
Direct2D 1.3
- Effects 1.2
- SVG
DirectWrite 1.3
DXGI 1.6
WIC

The work is a combination of mechanical and hand conversion and there
may be some inconsistent or incorrect types in the interface. If you
encounter any inconsistencies I would love you pull requests.

Please note that most Macros are NOT ported yet. PR's welcome!

These bindings are based on the Windows SDK version 10.0.16299.0
(Windows Build 1709 - Redstone 3)

GitHub: https://github.com/auroragraphics/directx
DUB: http://code.dlang.org/packages/aurora-directx

--