GDB + ddemangle

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Fri Apr 20 10:03:53 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 12:43:36 UTC, ANtlord wrote:
> Hello! I've written a piece of glue code that helps to debug D
> code using GDB. The code glues together GDB and ddmangle.
> Checkout the link https://github.com/ANtlord/gdb-ddemangle
>
> PRs are welcome!

You are aware that gdb has built-in support for demangling D for
3-4 years now?

http://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=ibuclaw

I don't know if Iain got all his patches in, but it demangles a
lot of symbols for me already. However, I just started using the
new lldb package in Termux, and I do miss it there. Otherwise,
lldb is very nice and much more stable for me on 64-bit ARM.