The dlang-community releases DCD 0.9.3 and D-Scanner 0.5.2

wangwei growup_wei at qq.com
Wed Apr 25 03:59:12 UTC 2018

On Monday, 23 April 2018 at 17:26:49 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Monday, 23 April 2018 at 17:04:09 UTC, Baz @dlang-community
> wrote:
>> Time to update your favorite D completion daemon and D linter
>> since previous patch were not announced.
>>
>> Changelogs:
>>
>> - https://github.com/dlang-community/DCD/releases
>> - https://github.com/dlang-community/D-Scanner/releases
>
> For all those building IDE plugins for DCD & co:
>
> This is the first D-Scanner release which comes with release
> binaries for Windows, Linux and macOS.
> DCD and dfmt are in the process of receiving similar, automated
> builds too.

I use the dmd portable version and vscode with code-d, the dcd
just failed (d.ext.dcdFail) no matter dcd is installed
automatically by code-d or by (source + dub), I definitely need
the binary release. Dscanner works great.

Once I have used Emacs + company-dcd in Linux, it works well
although it doesn't look pretty :)

Buying a laptop with intel + nvidia (optimus) is a huge pain in
installing linux on it.