Pre-DConf Meetup on May 1

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Apr 25 14:13:55 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I hope you are all looking forward to DConf.

We (Stefan, Dragos and I) have very good news for you.
Our next D Munich Meetup will coincide with DConf to give our
local community who can't join DConf an opportunity to meetup all
the rockstars from the D community.

Agenda
------

We will kickoff with a lightning talk session where DConf
speakers can practice a part of their talk in front of a live
audience and give local D hackers a sneak-peak at DConf (thanks
to all speakers who have already volunteered to give a short
talk).
@ others: There's no registration required, just bring your
laptop and of course even non-DConf speakers are invited to
present their ideas/projects.

Afterwards we will have a Fishbowl conversation [1].

Logistics
---------

The Meetup will be at Austin Fraser GmbH (Lenbachplatz 1,
München).
As Austin Fraser will sponsor Pizza and Drinks please RSVP on
Meetup, s.t. we know how much food to order.

https://www.meetup.com/Munich-D-Programmers/events/250094983/

For those of you who stay at the hotel, we will be at the NH
München Messe hotel at 18:00 and lead you towards the venue. No
risk at getting lost ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

The D Munich Meetup organizers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishbowl_(conversation)