The dlang-community releases DCD 0.9.3 and D-Scanner 0.5.2

wangwei growup_wei at qq.com
Thu Apr 26 09:34:52 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 09:45:56 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 03:59:12 UTC, wangwei wrote:
>> On Monday, 23 April 2018 at 17:26:49 UTC, Seb wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> I use the dmd portable version and vscode with code-d, the dcd
>> just failed (d.ext.dcdFail) no matter dcd is installed
>> automatically by code-d or by (source + dub), I definitely
>> need the binary release. Dscanner works great.
>>
>> Once I have used Emacs + company-dcd in Linux, it works well
>> although it doesn't look pretty :)
>>
>> Buying a laptop with intel + nvidia (optimus) is a huge pain
>> in installing linux on it.
>
> huh but DCD comes with a prebuilt binary for windows with
> code-d and I have never seen it fail on linux

! Thanks for your work, other things works wonderfully
(especially great syntax highlight).

I haven't used vscode + core-d in Linux, but the windows version
does fail in my computer. It may be due to lack of some stuff on
my computer (Use the portable dmd, I didn't install visual
studio, maybe I need?).

I just begin to use a static language and pick dlang over rust
and kotlin, since a lot of scientific computation code is in the
form of c/cpp, learning dlang will also help me with that.