Dub support was added to Meson

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Aug 4 19:01:50 UTC 2018

Great stuff.

I have failed to date finishing Dub support in SCons, I shall have to put more
effort in now. :-)

The single biggest problem with D and Meson is that unit-threaded doesn't work
with the way Meson works. Which is why I introduced the ProgramAllAtOnce
builder into SCons.

If there is a plan to try and make D/unit-threaded/Meson all work together,
count me in as a tester at the very least.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200