Meson support for Mir and Lubeck

Matthias Klumpp mak at debian.org
Sun Aug 5 02:36:29 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 4 August 2018 at 18:23:15 UTC, 9il wrote:
> The Meson Build system [13] support was added to the following
> Dub packages:
>
> asdf [1] - JSON serialisation library
> cblas [2] - CBLAS header for Dlang
> lapack [3] - LAPACK header for Dlang
> lubeck [4] - High level linear algebra library
> mir-algorithm [5] - Core algorithm library and a home for Dlang
> multidimensional array package - ndslice
> mir-blas [6] - ndslice wrapper for CBLAS
> mir-lapack [7] - ndslice wrapper for LAPACK
> mir-linux-kernel [8] - Linux headers for Dlang
> mir-optim [9] - Optimisation framework
> mir-random [10] - Advanced random number engines and random
> distributions
> [...]

Neat! This will allow us to package Mir for Debian. At the
moment, there is nothing using Mir in Debian (obviously) and
nothing using it is planned for packaging, but adding it might be
useful still, since it can also - with some limits - be used from
non-D code.

I only worry about potential name clashes with Mir (the display
server) in Ubuntu ^^