Symmetry Autumn of Code

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:19:51 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 5 August 2018 at 08:01:47 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:

> Btw I *had* ("And I'd be glad to mentor you on this :)", here
> on July 24th).
>
> Thanks for remembering me why I now better enjoy the Crystal
> community...

Sorry, I seem to have missed that. But to quote from the SAoC
page [1]:

"If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please submit an
email to social at dlang.org and let us know which project, or what
kinds of projects, you would be willing to mentor, as well as the
number of hours per week you can make yourself available to your
code during the event. The event organizers may ask for more
information, such as examples of your level of experience with D,
before deciding to accept your offer."

I appreciate anyone volunteering as a mentor, but if it isn't
sent to me at that address (or my personal one), I can't
guarantee I'll see it.

[1] https://dlang.org/blog/symmetry-autumn-of-code/