autowrap v0.0.1 - Automatically wrap existing D code for use in Python and Excel

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:47:12 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 5 August 2018 at 20:01:22 UTC, Nikos wrote:
> Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately, none of
> the above worked.
> By the way, the reason I'm trying all this is to create a
> Jupyter notebook. I've already made a simple version of it some
> time ago
> (https://github.com/nikoskaragiannakis/d-jupyter-kernel). Since
> you are also working on a D kernel, maybe we could work
> together?

Sure https://github.com/thewilsonator/jupyterd

There are 5 main objects:

Channel, an abstraction over raw ZMQ sockets.
Interpreter, abstracted for debugging and also other kernels (I
work for Laeeth and they have an internal language they wan't to
use from this.)
Kernel, does the higher level network logic and calls the
interpreter.
Message and Wire message are high and low level representation of
the packet layout.

I'm currently trying to figure out why the message signing is
bjorked (I swear it did use to work!), the IOPub channel fails
intermittently (the worst kind) and the Shell/Control fails all
of the time.

Any effort pointing out where I done something stupid is much
appreciated (and I do mean something stupid, the last major
hurdle was trying to figure out why the packets were going
nowhere: turns out I was missing the routing prefix).

Are you on slack?