Development Stage for new DIPs

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:19:10 UTC 2018

I would like to remind everyone to please read the procedures
document regarding the development stage for a new DIP [1] before
submitting one. DIPs *should not be developed in the PR queue*.
Doing so has the potential to result in a long thread of comments
on minor details before we're ready to begin the Draft review in
the same thread.

New DIPs should be developed on a branch in your fork of the DIP
repository and only submitted as a pull request when you are
satisfied that the DIP is ready to begin the Draft Review. Think
of it this way -- if it isn't in a state in which you would
submit it to an editor as a first draft for editing, then it
isn't ready for draft review.

[1]
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/PROCEDURE.md#development-stage