Write for the D Blog!

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Aug 13 16:49:05 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 02:29:30PM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
> If you've got something D-related you'd like to tell the world about,
> please let me know. It doesn't have to be a guest post -- project
> highlights, where you give me info about your project and I write the
> post, are also welcome.  I'm open to ideas for other formats, too.
> Just drop me a line at aldacron at gmail.com and let me know what you'd
> like to do.
[...]

I'm too busy to actually work on much right now, but if you're running
short of material to post, what about this draft wiki article that I
haven't been able to finish?

	https://wiki.dlang.org/User:Quickfur/Compile-time_vs._compile-time

It's pretty much ready except for some details that need to be updated
(that I'm sorry to say I haven't had time to get around to).  You can
freely copy/adapt/etc. whatever you need from this article to throw
together a blog post.

Just throwing it out there.

Живёшь только однажды.