SAoC Applications

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 03:34:11 UTC 2018

Thanks to everyone who sent in a SAoC application or volunteered
as a mentor. If you haven't yet received an acknowledgement of
your application, you should hear from me in the next 12 hours.
If you haven't heard from me by Saturday, contact me at
aldacron at gmail.com to check in and make sure I've received your
application.

We'll try to make the selection process go as quickly as
possible. We want to match mentors with participants soon enough
that they can get their milestones planned out before September 1.

Some of the proposed projects have corresponding mentor
volunteers, some do not. If any of the selected applicants are in
need of a mentor, I'll put out a call here for volunteers.

Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of announcing the three selected
participants sooner rather than later.