LDC 1.11.0

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Aug 19 12:35:18 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 19 August 2018 at 10:11:42 UTC, 鲜卑拓跋枫 wrote:
> And hope the subsequent LDC releases with LLVM 7.0 will be
> mature enough on AArch64 and RISC-V for production environment.

Hope is good, contributing better. ;) AArch64 needs polishing,
wading through the logs and analyzing & fixing (or
disabling/adapting unfitting tests) the remaining test failures.

As to RISC-V, I don't think there's any library support at all
right now, so there's probably still a long way to go for
something close to being usable. Claiming (and maintaining)
production-readiness requires a CI service for RISC-V.