RFC: initial release of dtoh

Mihails nope at nope.nope
Wed Aug 22 12:32:55 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 11:51:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Yeah, the dub registry is "smart" enough to reject all tags
> from the dmd repository as they all don't conform with SemVer.
> There has been a long discussion on this
> (https://forum.dlang.org/post/drcekmxvfszpwifbukzk@forum.dlang.org), but sadly it seems that no consensus has been reached.

This is a bit sad, because that means no stable tool can be built
to use DMD FE as a library as long as it want to be available via
code.dlang.org (also afair branch dependencies are deprecated in
dub itself now). For dtoh it is probably less of a problem as I
intend to propose it for inclusion in dmd if it proves itself
good enough in production, but it feels like a missed opportunity
overall.