RFC: initial release of dtoh

Mihails nope at nope.nope
Thu Aug 23 09:23:10 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 17:58:15 UTC, Manu wrote:
> This is very topical for me just now... but no extern(C++)??
> I have some extern(C++) classes that need to have .h files
> generated
> for them. Is this a goal for the project?

Not if I can get away without it. I am rather opinionated against
`extern(C++)` on principle and stand by the point it is not a
suitable language for inter-language operations. Sorry, I know
you have a very different opinion here :)

Actual production cases may end up requiring it anyway but I'll
see how it goes.